Henrythejedi.com Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi brother

2 posters

Go down

hi brother Empty hi brother

Post by mlkabdullah Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:52 am

i just want to tell i am big fan of you and your site keep it up. i have learn more then my except.
can you help me and give me list where to start learn 3d max and basic things.

if you can do then do it for me
this is my email adress mlkabdullah@hotmail
you d'nt know about me i tell you little bit i am disable and blonged poor family.
i am waiting for your response.

mlkabdullah

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : 3d max learning
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

hi brother Empty Re: hi brother

Post by thejedi Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 am

Hi my friendI wish to thank you so much for your words of encouragement and I am very glad that www.henrythejedi.com is helping you achieve your dreamsI always believe we are all artists, so with powerful tools as 3d max, we are really not limited by anything, except of course by our own imaginationWhat you can do is follow our Amazing video tutorials and DVDs that we offer here at www.henrythejedi.com, as you will see, your skills will simply keep on getting better and better. What you can also do is use 3d max' help files that are installed when you are running 3d max on your computer: trust me, that is how i also got started and I believe that is how one can really quickly learn by using whatever tools you can haveTry also using Autodesks' own website called: http://area.autodesk.com/       It a very diverse community of creative artists from around the world where you can also share ideas and thoughts.Thank you once more for being a part of our growing community of artists, and welcome to a great learning experienceHenry Mbata A.K.A. The Jedi
thejedi
thejedi
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : 3D Modeler, Animator, Visual Effects artist and trainer
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://www.henrythejedi.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum